Oh, this month! It’s been so busy, but a good busy. Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s been happening:
- I left my job at Snaith Library
- Moved in with my lovely Neil
- I got a new job! I’ll be working full-time as a library assistant in a school library. Very exciting!
- My nephew, Lucas Ray, turned one!
- Edited 15k of SOULBOUND
- Packed for our holiday in India, Thailand, and Cambodia. We leave on Friday!
- Came back to East Yorkshire to spend Christmas with my family
Busy, right? Yeah, December has been jam-packed, but between all the busyness I’ve had a few moments of rest and reflection, which has helped me stay present. That said, I’m still trying to catch up on all that’s happened.
Now, I’m unplugging to spend the rest of the day with my family. I have A 2013 recap scheduled for when I’m away, so you will still hear from me. Look forward to a full recap of the trip once we get back, and plenty of photo spam.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful and very merry Christmas! <3